What was your first legitimate shiny?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. What was your first legitimate shiny?

User Info: Magikoopa21

Magikoopa21
4 years ago#111
Golbat in Victory Road, Pokemond Diamond 5 years ago. Still my one and only random encounter shiny, although I have about 10 Pokeradar ones. But Golbat will always be special :) one of my favorite moments in gaming.

User Info: BikdipOnABus

BikdipOnABus
4 years ago#112
Mine was a blue Psyduck in Sapphire's Safari Zone. I was actually able to catch it, surprisingly.
If you actively hate Justin Bieber... then you don't know what "intended audience" means. Hate Twilight instead, it's far worse.

User Info: Ghetsis

Ghetsis
4 years ago#113
Brown Paras in Gold.

Shortly followed by a blue Nidorino in Silver.
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?

User Info: DKU_Arich

DKU_Arich
4 years ago#114
The first shiny I ever caught was a Golbat in Sapphire's Meteor Falls back in 2004.

First I found, though, was a Poliwag in Crystal back in 2001. I ran from it, thinking I could find it again. Needless to say I fished for a good while with no results :P

User Info: Lucario15

Lucario15
4 years ago#115
Seel From Seafoam Island In Leaf Green

User Info: Sions_Padawan

Sions_Padawan
4 years ago#116
I'm assuming we aren't counting the Red Gyrados from Lake of Rage in Silver, Gold, and Crystal so mine would be a Magby hatched from the egg given by the Daycare Couple in Crystal

User Info: Aragaki

Aragaki
4 years ago#117
sapphire - green zubat

User Info: FFMaster1212

FFMaster1212
4 years ago#118
Silver version hoothoot
accf 1721-5215-5431 name:Aaron town:homely;
3ds friend code:1590-4706-8328

User Info: Benzychenz

Benzychenz
4 years ago#119
Snubbull in Silver that I proceeded to 1 hit.
First one I caught was either Weedle in LeafGreen or Girafarig in Emerald. I THINK it was Weedle.
http://i47.tinypic.com/2me5xv.jpg

User Info: combo88

combo88
4 years ago#120
Electrike in Emerald - I didn't really realise the relevance of it and eventually restarted..

Dugtrio in Platinum - didn't have anything weak enough on me to not one-hit it - was still pretty noobish back then (I always carry a catcher with me now post-game).

First one I actually caught was a Raticate whilst EV training in SoulSilver - almost didn't notice as it's a similar colour and was doing whilst watching TV :P
http://lparchive.org/Pokemon-Blue/Update%2011/39-capture_13052010_205404.png
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. What was your first legitimate shiny?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived