What was your first legitimate shiny?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. What was your first legitimate shiny?

User Info: CyberWhiteTiger

CyberWhiteTiger
4 years ago#121
Not counting Scripted shinies or the odd egg then my first shiny is Skarmory i hatched it in 3rd gen so a 1/8192 chance one. I still remember being in shock for a few minutes before moving and showing my brother (who had just gotten pokerus in one of his 3rd gen games) what i had just hatched.
Lights will guide you home

User Info: hodelino

hodelino
4 years ago#122
Nidoran female!
Fighting games needs more Pikachu!

User Info: Pooo869

Pooo869
4 years ago#123
roselia in Diamond, i s**t a brick and ran around the house for five minutes and caught it, then i started my shiny collection..... hurhurhur <---Ped laugh
B2 FC - 3869-6069-8826
No WiFi = no trades :'-(

User Info: AgentPanther

AgentPanther
4 years ago#124
In FireRed, I encountered a shiny Chansey AND shiny Doduo... both ran away >_<

Finally, in White 2, I caught a shiny Spheal. =)
Bad, Vampire. Bad!
Pokemon White FC: 3825-8736-4358

User Info: neu0066

neu0066
4 years ago#125
It was a Magikarp in Ruby, after I was searching for the dang Feebas for HOURS.
Why did GF have to troll like that? :(
I am female. 21.
Call me Riha.

User Info: MrBubble

MrBubble
4 years ago#126
Golbat in Cerulean Cave in SoulSilver.

User Info: Amesang

Amesang
4 years ago#127
I can't remember what the first shiny I had caught was, but the first one I had seen was a Beedrill in the Silver Bug Catching Contest. It ran away. ='(

That same game saw me eventually catch a shiny Larvitar which I foolishly traded away (dur, because I already own a Larvitar, dur!). So I don't remember what came between.

EDIT: I forgot to add that I saw that Beedrill while playing on the original GameBoy.
"Help! Help! They've destroyed my cousin's brain!! Oh, my god! They've already milked you, haven't they?!!" -- Phoncible P. Bone

User Info: KaizoVorna

KaizoVorna
4 years ago#128
Shiny Butterfree was my first. Silver, I believe. Then I found a Raticate in the same game. Being a naive little kid, I made a PC Box dedicated to my found shinies thinking that they weren't THAT rare...

...My next Non-Evented Shiny was about 10 years later, a shiny Klink in Black 2 after finally getting the Shiny Charm. I seem to have knack for finding Shinies of Pokémon that I dislike in general. Until I found a Shiny Litwick half a week later, that is! He's a cool new Chandelure I like to call Pyro Pyro Jack for his coloration now. =-)
Sig is under construction and will be added when I think of something witty. Or incredibly stupid.

User Info: jmtl

jmtl
4 years ago#129
In the Safari Zone in LeafGreen, I caught a shiny Nidoran Female. Considering that I could not use Master Balls, it was lucky that it stayed in the Safari Ball.
Pokemon White 2 - 4642-6775-0048
http://www.youtube.com/PokeJMTL

User Info: saintjoseph52

saintjoseph52
4 years ago#130
I got 2 shiny's on my birthday when I was 17 or 18 in Sapphire or Ruby(I have had both)

One was medicham (useless)
and the other was some random pokemon
I would never use like linoone or Mawille
or Zangoose
I broke a nail ~
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. What was your first legitimate shiny?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
EVs explained! PLEASE READ!jayman71299/19 7:43AM