What was your first legitimate shiny?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. What was your first legitimate shiny?

User Info: EricDent1

EricDent1
4 years ago#21
I think I saw a shiny Rattatta in like FireRed, but of course it was BEFORE I had any Pokeballs...

I did finally get a 100% legit shiny in Black 2, a Vennipede. Who is now a level 100 Scolipede.

Besides that I got the Shiny Gyrados from SoulSilver, the Shiny Gible from beating Black Tower, and the Shiny Haxorous from the Nature Perserve.

Of course I don't have the Gyrados any more, since I long traded in the SoulSilver (I had transfered all the Pokemon off of that onto White, which I also traded in).

A guy at Pokemon TCG league gave me a shiny Eevee, which I turned into a shiny Espeon.
A guy at work gave me a "hacked" shiny Legend of Palkia (which worked).
Toho's Godzilla Will Live Forever
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 1292 6448 6021

User Info: Salogy

Salogy
4 years ago#22
My first shiny was probably a hatched baby from breeding the red gyarados in gold but I don't remember which ones I breed exactly. My brother caught a shiny geodude with selfdestruct on my LG when I let him play it but that doesn't count either.

My first shiny was a HG Kyogre I found when I was soft resting for a good modest one.
"In truth, they haven't been allowed for ages, we've just never enforced the rule" -SineNomine on presigs

User Info: BossBang

BossBang
4 years ago#23
I can't remember which came first. Both were in Pokemon Silver.

One of them was visiting the first major cave you have to go through. Gold geodude. I caught him and named him Nugget.

The other one I actually used, and was a shiny crabby which I evolved into Kingler. He was an absolute BEAST, i think he had flawless IVs or something. I got the crabby from fishing in the little lake below Goldenrod in the backyard of the Day Care for lols.
(On Resident Evil Revelations)
"4/10. The campaign was great, but the originality to Raid was stolen from Pokemon..." -CPU-Z

User Info: xXDeadWulfXx

xXDeadWulfXx
4 years ago#24
Koffing. ._.
PSN: Shibuya_Reaper 3DS FC: 3668-7261-4909
Currently playing: FF6, Tales of the Abyss 3D

User Info: kenshin7346

kenshin7346
4 years ago#25
Caught a shiny Boldore at twist mt. in black

User Info: Kaze_Memaryu

Kaze_Memaryu
4 years ago#26
Noctowl. Totally random, I didn't even know about shinies before and failed to notice the shiny sparks. Still caught it, because I wanted a Noctowl anyway. Took me 2 weeks to figure out what the hell was wrong with it.
"Evil, beware. We have waffles..."
- Raven, Teen Titans

User Info: GondorMage

GondorMage
4 years ago#27
A shiny electrike from emerald =) good times
"To the well organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." - Albus Dumbledore

User Info: Vycoul

Vycoul
4 years ago#28
Fairly sure it was a Hoothoot.
Merry Christmas!
If you are offended when someone says that, you are a total idiot.

User Info: Bluelynx87

Bluelynx87
4 years ago#29
adismaltheft posted...
Blue Ditto brought to Silver from Yellow version.

how did you know it was shiny before trading since shinys didnt exist until gen 2?

User Info: mtbelley

mtbelley
4 years ago#30
I have played every version from Blue to Black 2 and NEVER have I caught a shiny other then what was setup in game, Lake of Rage Guyrados, Shiny Haxorus, and soon the Shiny Gible from Black tower.

:(
Black 2 FC: Braeden 1507 3615 4207
White FC: Braeden 1463 8288 3704
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. What was your first legitimate shiny?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
EVs explained! PLEASE READ!jayman71299/19 7:43AM