What was your first legitimate shiny?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. What was your first legitimate shiny?

User Info: Darbus_31

Darbus_31
4 years ago#91
First seen was a Numel my friend caught on his Sapphire.
My first(other than red Gyrados) was a Litwick in the Celestial Tower. On my first play-through on White, and my first time seeing a Litwick in-game.

User Info: PokeOakly96

PokeOakly96
4 years ago#92
Caught a Shiny Graveler in Mt. Stark on Diamond, back in 2008. I was lucky it didn't explode on me.

I've yet to ever encounter another one again.

User Info: Gaming_Mastery

Gaming_Mastery
4 years ago#93
Still my only shiny, was Pidgey in Fire Red.

Here's the twist, it was a nuzlocke run and also the first pokemon in the route I found it in, meaning it was within the rules of the run to catch it.
Boycott Cartoon Network until they bring back the DC NATION block before January.

User Info: TherianReturns

TherianReturns
4 years ago#94
Pineco - seen then it exploded
Mankey - actually caught near Mt. Mortar
Let me make this crystal clear; Ruby and Sapphire remakes are coming this generation (gen 5). Get the hell over it.

User Info: dot921

dot921
4 years ago#95
I chained a few in Diamond (First was Cubone), still have never found a legit random shiny though.

User Info: butterball12

butterball12
4 years ago#96
The earliest one I remember is a goldeen in leafgreen. Since then I have caught
Beedrill-viridian forest-ss
Gligae-route 11-b2
Rattata-route 39-hg

I may have seen them before knowing what shinies were but I doubt it because I learned soon after I started playing.
"That doesn't make sense."
"I'll make your ass sense!"

User Info: TherianReturns

TherianReturns
4 years ago#97
Gaming_Mastery posted...
Still my only shiny, was Pidgey in Fire Red.

Here's the twist, it was a nuzlocke run and also the first pokemon in the route I found it in, meaning it was within the rules of the run to catch it.

The fact that you would even consider not catching a shiny, over Nuzlocke rules, boggles my mind.
Let me make this crystal clear; Ruby and Sapphire remakes are coming this generation (gen 5). Get the hell over it.

User Info: yzman

yzman
4 years ago#98
Jigglypuff in platinum. I barely noticed it...the eyes are just slightly different. I also caught it in safari zone or whatever it was called in plat, surprised I caught it without it running.
"As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there, he wasn't there again today, i wish I wish he'd go away."

User Info: FlufyW0lf3y

FlufyW0lf3y
4 years ago#99
First shiny was a zubat when I was hunting gible in Pearl

Second shiny.... Was a zubat. IN THE SAFARI ZONE.

Don't know what the chances of your second shiny being the same as the first, but to also encounter it in a place where they could run away. It was torture.
FC White: Claire 3267 4946 2393

User Info: snaggleoooo

snaggleoooo
4 years ago#100
I've played since Gen 1 and the first I remember was a shiny Donphan in HeartGold. Bit sad really.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. What was your first legitimate shiny?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
EVs explained! PLEASE READ!jayman71286/7 11:42AM