Your sad shiny Pokemon stories?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Your sad shiny Pokemon stories?

User Info: murry_the_skull

murry_the_skull
4 years ago#51
Other than the Red Gyarados in G/S/C, I have never had any contact with a Shiny Pokemon...
PSN Name: XxSpartanGamerxX
http://psnprofiles.com/XxSpartanGamerxX

User Info: Quiet_Noise

Quiet_Noise
4 years ago#52
Spent 40 minutes headbutting a tree looking for Pineco when I first got Gold and Silver.

A golden Pineco fell from the tree and I freaked out, hit it once, critical hit!

And it survived with a sliver of health. After breathing a huge sigh of relief, I go to my bag and see 0 pokeballs.

I'm pretty sure 10 years old is too old to be crying over something like that, but that doesn't change the fact that I so cried. You don't even know.

User Info: Eeveelutions8

Eeveelutions8
4 years ago#53
Ive played every single pokemon game and not once have I seen a shiny pokemon besides the story Gyrados
Diamond: 0001 1116 6407 (Current) PBR: 3780 6842 7165 Pokemon Black 2: 0433 6174 3193
http://merenwenrago.webs.com/events-legit-checked

User Info: SteelPunk808

SteelPunk808
4 years ago#54
I've encountered 3 shiny Pokemon in all my 12 years of playing the game and not caught one of them.

Pokemon Gold: Shiny Swinub. My last two Ultra Balls wouldn't catch it so I had to run away. I couldn't kill it, it was too beautiful :(

Pokemon Ruby: My other two shiny encounters came from Ruby. A level 4 Shiny Wurmple, which I tried to weaken but since my only poke was my level 12 starter, I killed it in one hit.

The other was a Shiny Nincada. Yeah I had no balls at the time.

User Info: DMZapp

DMZapp
4 years ago#55
I bumped into a shiny Zebstrika while training, and I looked away from the screen for some reason before I saw the shine sparkle, so I never realized what I was actually fighting or that I had fought such a thing until I looked up the various Pokemon forms I had seen in the Pokedex at the 200 hour mark and looked at its forms... "Hey, when did I see a shiny Zebstrika? (realize)...nuts".

Who knows how long ago I bumped into it...
Pokemon Black FC: 0905 2290 4576
Nothin' much, just cookin'.

User Info: Gray_Areas

Gray_Areas
4 years ago#56
In Platinum, I was breeding for a shiny Chimchar. After many many eggs, no shiny had come. Then my friend who had chosen Piplup asked for a Chimchar egg to help with his Pokedex. I had plenty so I just handed one over. He hatches it about 30 minutes later and of course it hatches him a SHINY FREAKING CHIMCHAR! I was so mad. But happy that he had just gotten his first shiny.

In the end though, I learned to RNG and got a nearly perfect shiny Chimchar with about an hour of work, so it worked out for the better. :)
White FC: 4727 7422 4019
Platinum FC: 2063 5286 9480

User Info: -Zeke-

-Zeke-
4 years ago#57
HG Safari Zone, Encountered three shiny Lunatones over the course of two hours, they all ran away
Hi! My name is Zeke, here's my 3DS code:1118-1052-2607 (PM me if you add me)
Official Ninja of the Spam Masters Clan

User Info: AIvinn

AIvinn
4 years ago#58
I was EV training south of Solaceon at night in Pearl, while using the computer at the same time. Ran from a Gastly and didn't realize until I looked at my screen.

Box was full in when I found a shiny Ratata in Crystal.
2234 - 7206 - 6271 [3DS] | Muh muh muh -|-
@j00das [Twitter] ______| Marry the night. |

User Info: CyberWhiteTiger

CyberWhiteTiger
4 years ago#59
Ok my sad shiny tale... I lost a shiny Houndour in platinum.
I was just going along playing the game and it showed up with the d'ling ling shiny sound and i was... shocked. I didn't know Houndour had roar and so it used that and i was annoyed. I didn't have any sleep user or any other pokemon that could've stopped roar on my team at the time as i hadn't completed the game yet and so wasn't prepared for shiny hunting.

It isn't too sad though because i managed to chain Houndour with the pokeradar and captured three shinies from the chain before i accidentally broke it so in a way i reclaimed the one that got away and got a bonus two.
Lights will guide you home

User Info: teehee_201

teehee_201
4 years ago#60
R/S: killed a shiny hariyama
D/P: burned a shiny azumarill, then it died because it didn't wanna go in my ultra ball
HG/SS: had level 100 pokes vs a shiny level 40ish ponyta and killed it because my moves were too OP :(
3DS FC: 1590-4871-4357
YOLO: You obviously lack originality...
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Your sad shiny Pokemon stories?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived