Chespin Fennekin or Froakie?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Chespin Fennekin or Froakie?

User Info: teehee_201

teehee_201
4 years ago#41
Fennekin. For now.
Hopefully my opinion will change for the better because I honestly don't like any of these starters right now.
3DS FC: 1590-4871-4357
YOLO: You obviously lack originality...

User Info: Kitsune_Shinra

Kitsune_Shinra
4 years ago#42
Fennekin all the way. <3 The others are stealing my heart too, I may just have to bite the bullet and shell out the money for both games so I can play through with at least 2/3, or all 3 if I want to trade over and reset a version. Either way I am quite excited to see how the games develop over the net few months. :)
Black 2 FC : 4599 7888 9156 name: Janelle
Dex Filler, Trade Evolver, and Transfer Helper in Foveroula & Acids PAWN SHOP :D

User Info: iron_defense

iron_defense
4 years ago#43
Fennekin OMG!

In nine months, NEW POKEMON!
I think it's only fair that we throw monopoly money at strippers with fake boobs.

User Info: FlameKishin

FlameKishin
4 years ago#44
I always go fire, Fennekin

User Info: F2l2o2r2i2s

F2l2o2r2i2s
4 years ago#45
I think they will finally abondon Fire/Fighting this time and go with Fire/Psychic

I can also see Water/Fighting happen.

If Chespin evolves into a dual-type it might be fighting or just normal which would be interesting.

I'm kind of sad they released the English names already, the Smugleaf topics were great :D
"Hey baby how would you like to rock polish my harden then swallow my stringshot." -Mikey_R

User Info: Mage_Lord

Mage_Lord
4 years ago#46
I'll wait for the evolutions to leak.

I don't need another 5th gen repeat.

User Info: 1qaqa1

1qaqa1
4 years ago#47
My god they all suck.
Piplup is the best character on pokemon.

User Info: Wetterdew

Wetterdew
4 years ago#48
KwonJigglypuff posted...
Well in French I understand the puns, but in English, it sounds weird.. "Froakie" (= frog + ?), "Fennekin" (= fennec + ?), and "Chespin" (= chesnut + ?)

Weird...

Frog Croak Soak

Fennec Kin

I don't know about Chespin.
A horrible person:
I am a horrible person. That's what it says: a horrible person.

User Info: Moogle_trainer

Moogle_trainer
4 years ago#49
I kind of like them, but since I know nothing of there evolutions I have no idea. I think it would be cool if the water type evolved into a Water/poison since he is a frog. Haven't had a good water/poison type. But all the same I hope these guys are at least decent, 5th Gen starters disappointed me majorly.

User Info: Lexifox

Lexifox
4 years ago#50
Wetterdew posted...
KwonJigglypuff posted...
Well in French I understand the puns, but in English, it sounds weird.. "Froakie" (= frog + ?), "Fennekin" (= fennec + ?), and "Chespin" (= chesnut + ?)

Weird...

Frog Croak Soak

Fennec Kin

I don't know about Chespin.

Chestnut + porcupine.
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Chespin Fennekin or Froakie?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived