Starting a new game under Challenge mode.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Starting a new game under Challenge mode.

User Info: Brandon042487

Brandon042487
4 years ago#1
I got the key from my friend and I'm gonna try this.

I'm probably gonna die horribly.
B**** don't make me HM01 you!
ALL HAIL THE GLORIOUS HYPNOTOAD!

Brandon042487
4 years ago#2
Do wild Pokemon levels get increased or just Trainers?

User Info: shannonzboii

shannonzboii
4 years ago#3
Brandon042487 posted...
Do wild Pokemon levels get increased or just Trainers?

just trainers plus gym leaders have additional pokemon to help deal with their weaknesses e.g Roxie will have a grimer with mud slap to deal with magnemite.

Brandon042487
4 years ago#4
Thanks, and why the f*** GameFreak made this mode impossible to do without a second person

User Info: BirdPwNz100

BirdPwNz100
4 years ago#5
They want you to be social.
PSN: oBirdPwNz-

User Info: temgun

temgun
4 years ago#6
The bad thing about it is that it's still not challenging. The gym leaders have one extra pokemon and their levels are 1-4 levels higher. Early gyms are almost the same.

X/Y should have a real hard mode. Lower the level which pokemon obey you, make gym leaders have a full team of six and actually have their EVs and IVs the best for each pokemon, have good items and make the AI actually really smart. I can only dream I guess.

Btw, if you didn't already, set the battle scene to set. Makes the game instantly more fun.
BROCCOLI COCONUT HOT DOG

Brandon042487
4 years ago#7
Honestly if GF listens to the fans any, a hard mode make the levels scale with the highest lvl member of the player's team, and have battle haxway AI

User Info: gbchaosmaster

gbchaosmaster
4 years ago#8
Lower the level which pokemon obey you

...and first, make that restriction work for your own pokemon.
gbchaosmaster
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j70/gbchaosmaster/gbAmonAm.jpg

User Info: Mariofan15

Mariofan15
4 years ago#9
The bad thing about it is that it's still not challenging. The gym leaders have one extra pokemon and their levels are 1-4 levels higher. Early gyms are almost the same.

X/Y should have a real hard mode. Lower the level which pokemon obey you, make gym leaders have a full team of six and actually have their EVs and IVs the best for each pokemon, have good items and make the AI actually really smart. I can only dream I guess.

Btw, if you didn't already, set the battle scene to set. Makes the game instantly more fun.

Says you.
Pokemon White 2 FC:4513-9468-5924

User Info: temgun

temgun
4 years ago#10
Mariofan15 posted...

Says you.

Indeed.

I have no idea what your point is btw.
BROCCOLI COCONUT HOT DOG
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Starting a new game under Challenge mode.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived