Why does victini have to have 0?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Why does victini have to have 0?

User Info: lilaschildkrote

lilaschildkrote
4 years ago#1
Seriously, here i was thinking i had everything but meloetta and keldeo because i had 298 seen, but holy crap this whole time i have been missing golett and it is all victini's fault.

This whole time ive been wanting to choke Juniper for saying "just a little more" and telling her that i can't even get meloetta and that guy who wants to give me keldeo is gonna rot in that pokemon center until i say otherwise.

I did a closer check on my pokedex, and i finally realized i still hadn't seen golett. And its all because victini had to screw my numbers up.
Official Golbez of the pokemon black2 and white2 boards.
Official Espeon of the Eevee Corps *Special Attack to the max*

User Info: infinitexx

infinitexx
4 years ago#2
The blank underneath Golurk wasn't a clue?
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1

User Info: lilaschildkrote

lilaschildkrote
4 years ago#3
You mean above.

I actually wasn't scrolling through, i just looked at the numbers while at the bottom of the pokedex. But i just hatched golett so i did it anyway.
Official Golbez of the pokemon black2 and white2 boards.
Official Espeon of the Eevee Corps *Special Attack to the max*

User Info: FuneralCake

FuneralCake
4 years ago#4
Don't be mad at Victini. Be mad at yourself for not actually checking to see what you needed.
STOP CALLING ME HOME ROWED
shut up before i make you shut up

User Info: ares9090

ares9090
4 years ago#5
Seriously, here i was thinking i had everything but meloetta and keldeo because i had 298 seen, but holy crap this whole time i have been missing golett and it is all victini's fault.

This whole time ive been wanting to choke Juniper for saying "just a little more" and telling her that i can't even get meloetta and that guy who wants to give me keldeo is gonna rot in that pokemon center until i say otherwise.

I did a closer check on my pokedex, and i finally realized i still hadn't seen golett. And its all because victini had to screw my numbers up.

It's not Meloetta anymore, according to GameStop is Meleotta

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/32182_472423476151248_1533698034_n.jpg
3DS FC Ares 3738 0446 1787 <> Black 2 FC Enyalio 0562 4621 2772
DW Collection: http://tinyurl.com/3qz7odk
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Why does victini have to have 0?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived