Does Smogon have Item Clause?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Does Smogon have Item Clause?

User Info: ColtCababa

ColtCababa
4 years ago#1
If so, is it for every tier (I know, I'm not really fresh on Smogon's ban lists and clauses)? I wanted to run Life Orb on two Pokemon, but I'm not sure if it'll be allowed.
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 4642-6944-7032

User Info: Catcher_Freeman

Catcher_Freeman
4 years ago#2
No, they don't.

User Info: ColtCababa

ColtCababa
4 years ago#3
Aight. I read only Official Pokemon Tournaments have Item Clause, so I should be fine.
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 4642-6944-7032

User Info: coreekymon

coreekymon
4 years ago#4
Item clause is really the one clause I wish Smogon did enforce. I don't like battling teams where half the pokemon are holding Leftovers, not because I have difficulty dealing with it but just because it seems so uncreative.
My Pokemon guide: pkmntrainercory.blogspot.com Check it out!
Shinji X Asuka is the most sacred pairing in all of anime. That is an unnegotiable fact.

User Info: Lexifox

Lexifox
4 years ago#5
coreekymon posted...
Item clause is really the one clause I wish Smogon did enforce. I don't like battling teams where half the pokemon are holding Leftovers, not because I have difficulty dealing with it but just because it seems so uncreative.

Generally speaking it's because the person is uncreative, or because there really is a lack of good items to use.
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod

User Info: RX02Banshee

RX02Banshee
4 years ago#6
coreekymon posted...

I don't really see the problem. Some sets just work with Leftovers, and sometimes they make a team and end up finding there's no other item that would be all that useful for the set in question.

Personally though when I myself am in doubt I slap on a Life Orb :p
Official Piplup of the Pokemon X board.
Currently Playing: Pokemon Black 2, Xenoblade Chronicles

User Info: Windyligth

Windyligth
4 years ago#7
coreekymon posted...
Why can't the caterpie and the pidgey be friends? One eats leaves and the other eats caterpie. Oh I see it now.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Does Smogon have Item Clause?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived