Seeing at the HG board is basically dead. . .

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Seeing at the HG board is basically dead. . .

User Info: Thunder_man6

Thunder_man6
4 years ago#1
How soon can you trade over wifi? I'm thinking of starting a new game and trading some stuff over to the new save file but I forgot if there is a block on online trading until a certain point. Anyone got an answer?
Et Ducit Mundum Per Luce
psn: himynameis*Hat (remove the *)

User Info: shadowreaper7

shadowreaper7
4 years ago#2
Errr i think its ecruteak city for online.
Its after completeing the opening part with the egg for standard Ds-Ds trading.
Black FC: 2666-8397-4718
Author of the Starfox Story on the Starfox Assault board. Check it out! Don't Fear the Reaper

User Info: GastroFan

GastroFan
4 years ago#3
According to the HG game guide, you receive your pal pad in Violet City after you beat Faulkner and the Union, Wifi Club and other areas open. I guess that means you can do your first trade after you've beaten the Violet City gym. I hope this helps you.

Official Cresselia of B/W2 and X/Y Boards; Official Darkrai of PMD: Gates of Infinity Board

User Info: PkmTrainerAbram

PkmTrainerAbram
4 years ago#4
I believe you can trade usually after the first gym of the first city in every game actually. Pretty sure that applies to Wifi/Pal Pad affairs as well.
Currently playing: DragonQuest IV Chapters of the Choosen(DS, complete except for a few items), Pokemon Platinum/Heartgold(JPN), Street Fighter 3(Xbox360)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Seeing at the HG board is basically dead. . .

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
EVs explained! PLEASE READ!jayman71286/7 11:42AM