making a team...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: YoshiTurtwig529

YoshiTurtwig529
4 years ago#1
so I'm not sure what to do for a team. It so far consists of an arcanine, ampharos, and servine. I'm relatively constricted with options since I'm only at chargestone cave. should I use ducklett, riolu, or do the options increase later? Now I could use a pokemon like solosis, sandile, or emolga, but I used them in version 1, so that would be repetitive. I also used arcanine and ampharos in a playthrough of gale of darkness recently as well, so I'm open to replacements.
Remember, don't fail or else the mongoose overlords will banish you to the world of rabid spider-monkeys and mad cows!

User Info: Fate_Assassin

Fate_Assassin
4 years ago#2
A Darmanitan is useful. You might want to get an Evevee too, just for the fact you can evolve it to fit any role. Riolu is a good pokemon to have to plus then you can get a Lucario. Also once you get past the next gym your selection really opens up.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/62287165 - restored faith in humanity.
3/13/2013, shipment date

User Info: pokemon2poker

pokemon2poker
4 years ago#3
I came in to say use Turtwig, but it looks like this is for in game.
Suikoden 6 please.
People who agree: 7

YoshiTurtwig529
4 years ago#4
I wish, turtwigs my favorite starter next to mudkip. Oh well, thanks.
Remember, don't fail or else the mongoose overlords will banish you to the world of rabid spider-monkeys and mad cows!

User Info: Oblivion Driver

Oblivion Driver
4 years ago#5
Magnemites line can be a boss for you for most of the game with it's typing
THAT'S HOW I ROLL

User Info: Ss4Blaziken

Ss4Blaziken
4 years ago#6
Ducklett and Riolu are ok to use. Riolu gets a huge movepool when you evolve it and Ducklett gets deadly flying attacks (brave bird and hurricane) as a Swanna. If you're willing to fly back to route 4, Scraggy would be a very good addition to your team. It's dark/fighting typing and abilities (particularly moxie) make Scraggy helpful. Good luck with customizing your team!

YoshiTurtwig529
4 years ago#7
hmmm, if I'm right, chandelure's a pretty cool pokemon, but he can't really take a hit. do I really want to drop an arcanine for one? Also thinking about a tympole.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived