I lost Mew, Celebi, and Jirachi...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. I lost Mew, Celebi, and Jirachi...

User Info: Relm_Arrowny_87

Relm_Arrowny_87
4 years ago#1
I had Mew, Celebi, and Jirachi in Emerald ages ago, and I figured that I would trade them up to White 2. But, I just realized that I had transferred them "temporarily" to XD, basically just to see how they looked in 3D, and I completely forgot that they were there.

Now, that memory card is corrupted. They're all gone.

I know that I'll never get them again, not unless I could find somebody to trade with. ...Not that anyone would. And Mew's my favorite Pokemon, too. I'm so freaking upset right now.
What a fuddy duddy.

User Info: _Shadows_

_Shadows_
4 years ago#2
You could try asking (though read their rules first) here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000450-pokemon-black-white-trading/65438200
There are a bunch of amazing people there that may be able to help you out - provided you don't mind cloned copies.

If you want to trade for them instead, those aren't the worst ones to lose:
Mew's had a few events, and can be gotten from Diamond/Pearl + My Pokemon Ranch (a pain, but still accessible).
Celebi's... probably a lot rarer, but it's had at least one 4th gen event. I believe it's also gotten from the Japanese Pokemon Colosseum Bonus disc.
Jirachi's likely the easier to find; connecting Ruby/Sapphire to the US Pokemon Colosseum Bonus disc will let you grab a new one every time you restart the file. There are some people with a bunch of them; the bigger problem's finding people that will transfer them all the way up to 5th gen.
FCs in profile.

User Info: Relm_Arrowny_87

Relm_Arrowny_87
4 years ago#3
_Shadows_ posted...
You could try asking (though read their rules first) here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000450-pokemon-black-white-trading/65438200
There are a bunch of amazing people there that may be able to help you out - provided you don't mind cloned copies.

If you want to trade for them instead, those aren't the worst ones to lose:
Mew's had a few events, and can be gotten from Diamond/Pearl + My Pokemon Ranch (a pain, but still accessible).
Celebi's... probably a lot rarer, but it's had at least one 4th gen event. I believe it's also gotten from the Japanese Pokemon Colosseum Bonus disc.
Jirachi's likely the easier to find; connecting Ruby/Sapphire to the US Pokemon Colosseum Bonus disc will let you grab a new one every time you restart the file. There are some people with a bunch of them; the bigger problem's finding people that will transfer them all the way up to 5th gen.

Thank you very much for that advice. I really don't care if they're cloned or hacked, not at this point, anyway.

I'll post on there later and see if I can get anything.
What a fuddy duddy.

User Info: miffie_1

miffie_1
4 years ago#4
If you pm me tomorrow I can give you them for free. Clones of my events. I have to go to work now though.
Black 2 FC: 4857 5480 5439| Gen V W/L ratio: 185-24 | # of teams trolled by my Aron and Stunfisk: 79

User Info: bond617

bond617
4 years ago#5
just go grab them off pokecheck.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. I lost Mew, Celebi, and Jirachi...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived