Best OU pokemon?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: assassinCrash

assassinCrash
4 years ago#1
Topic title - Results (250 votes)
Garchomp
27.2% (68 votes)
Tyranitar
8.8% (22 votes)
Politoed
8.8% (22 votes)
Jirachi
6.4% (16 votes)
Dragonite
14.8% (37 votes)
Landorus
1.2% (3 votes)
Terrakion
8.8% (22 votes)
Deoxys-D
2.8% (7 votes)
Latios/Latias
6% (15 votes)
Other
15.2% (38 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I have to go with Garchomp the SD set with Yache Berry just destroys everything. Second probably Tyranitar or Terrakion.

User Info: Trikor

Trikor
4 years ago#2
i dont know about competitive battles (yet), just voted tryranitar because i like him more than others on the list sorry

take one vote of the poll :P
Im better than any competitor ready to sever the head of a meddler deadlier than ever this **** is inevitable
Black 2: 1163 8894 6055.

User Info: electric_emu

electric_emu
4 years ago#3
I think Dragonite. Multiscale + Lum Berry DDnite is fantastic. It doesn't like Stealth Rock... but who does?

User Info: assassinCrash

assassinCrash
4 years ago#4
Trikor posted...
i dont know about competitive battles (yet), just voted tryranitar because i like him more than others on the list sorry

take one vote of the poll :P

Tyranitar is one of the best pokemon in OU so not taking off your vote sorry.

User Info: coreekymon

coreekymon
4 years ago#5
ehh Tyranitar I guess, just because he is the one I most often use. It's a really tough call, they have different uses so it's a little like apple's and oranges. Volcorona and Salamence would be near the top of my list as well.
My Pokemon guide: pkmntrainercory.blogspot.com Check it out!
Shinji X Asuka is the most sacred pairing in all of anime. That is an unnegotiable fact.

User Info: zanemaster2

zanemaster2
4 years ago#6
Where is rotom-W?
i have nothing good to say thats why im saying some thing here

User Info: gwaposidemz

gwaposidemz
4 years ago#7
Latias can not share Latios since Latios is a freaking beast. Latias has the bulk but Latios is the power.
Veronica!! Veronica!! Yan ang gusto ko sa babae yung lumalaban!!!!!
-Romy Diaz R.I.P. Best Bad Boy in the Philippine Movie Industry

User Info: Tatakai-No-Kami

Tatakai-No-Kami
4 years ago#8
garchomp. hes so uber its ridiculous, but i have no idea why nobody else realizes that but me.

User Info: wutzgood

wutzgood
4 years ago#9
Jirachi because he is the only one that could stop dw grotle. The rest couldn't, even if it was 2 of them facing him. He Destroyed a Garchomp and salamence the other day by himself in a doubles battle.
I'm calling you an elitist, but I'm just gonna go ahead and leave a snooty remark as I go. I am wutz good
SS FC: 4598 9525 2106 Black 0991 3491 6739

User Info: thiaguinhohp

thiaguinhohp
4 years ago#10
Garchamp
\o/\o/\o/ 16/12/12 ==> Corinthians campeao do Mundial de Clubes da FIFA 2012!! :D #VaiCorinthians!! \o/\o/\o/

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived