MewTwo?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Ibuki_Lord

Ibuki_Lord
4 years ago#1
Just picked up the game 2nd hand as X and y are looking pretty good and wanted to know if there is a way to catch Mewtwo in this game?

Use to play the hell out of yellow and since he is my fav pokemon it gives me a goal or something in the game :) Don't know if he is still a beast as I don't really play the other games but he still looks awesome :)

Any help on this will be awesome thanks.
PSN ID - Ibuki-Lord

User Info: Mikey_R

Mikey_R
4 years ago#2
No, you can't.
http://s7.zetaboards.com/Burnin_Rubber/index/

User Info: Akira1256

Akira1256
4 years ago#3
If you know anyone else who has a Mewtwo, you can always trade with them. Or, someone might be willing to give/trade you a Mewtwo on the trade boards:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000450-pokemon-black-white-trading
Currently ignoring: Real Life

User Info: GoaFan77

GoaFan77
4 years ago#4
Pretty sure you have not been able to catch Mewtwo since Fire Red/Leaf Green in generation 3, outside of an event or download. To get him legitimately, you'd thus need to catch one in those games, get an original DS and a generation IV game to import it to the generation IV game, then get another DS with your generation V game to use the PokeTransfer to send Mewtoo from generation IV to V.

FYI Black and White 2 have a mix of legendaries from generations III, IV and V.
"How ridiculous and how strange to be surprised at anything which happens in life!"

User Info: archie44

archie44
4 years ago#5
GoaFan77 posted...
Pretty sure you have not been able to catch Mewtwo since Fire Red/Leaf Green in generation 3, outside of an event or download. To get him legitimately, you'd thus need to catch one in those games, get an original DS and a generation IV game to import it to the generation IV game, then get another DS with your generation V game to use the PokeTransfer to send Mewtoo from generation IV to V.

You can get Mewtwo in HeartGold/SoulSilver.
Black FC: 4857 2140 8513 | White 2 FC: 1679 1611 7522
Dream World Collection: http://tiny.cc/3ubwjw - Always looking for more!

User Info: Akira1256

Akira1256
4 years ago#6
Darn, was just about to mention that. However, as far as I can tell, the OP only has B2, and probably Yellow... so Ibuki_Lord would probably end up having to get another game, if he wanted to get Mewtwo that way. Getting Mewtwo by trading's probably the easier option, in this case. :)
Currently ignoring: Real Life

User Info: GoaFan77

GoaFan77
4 years ago#7
archie44 posted...
GoaFan77 posted...

You can get Mewtwo in HeartGold/SoulSilver.

Opps, I skipped out on HG/SS, which is kind of unfortunate as G/S was my favorite series. He wasn't catchable in the originals so I assumed he wouldn't be in the remake.
"How ridiculous and how strange to be surprised at anything which happens in life!"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
EVs explained! PLEASE READ!jayman71299/19 7:43AM