Damn fine fun

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: TinyTitan

TinyTitan
4 years ago#1
Best stealth/Action XBLA game yet.

User Info: AWarAmp84

AWarAmp84
4 years ago#2
It's in my top 5 arcade games.
This message was typed using an Iphone. Spelling errors happen often, get over it. Currently playing Trials Evolution, Minecraft and L4D and L4D 2.

User Info: Barakah

Barakah
4 years ago#3
Yeah I agree, it definitely gets a 10/10 from me. Decent length, huge levels, great visuals and some seriously fun stealth gameplay.

Speaking of gameplay I particularly like the whole field of view thing where you can only really see what the main character can see, it makes the stealth a lot more tense. You don't know what's waiting for you on the other side of a door until you're pressed right up against it. There's been a couple of times I've gone up to a door and pressed against it to sense what's on the other side only to see a guard reaching for the handle lol.

I like the stealth kills too. You can do them from virtually anywhere, and some of them are pretty full on lol. I was kinda surprised by how violent this game is to be honest. I don't mind at all, but with the cartoony art style it kinda caught me off guard a bit. To the point where I actually cringed a little the first time I cut a guards throat lol. I think it's just the way they clench their teeth when you start to drag the blade, it's pretty horrible :p

TinyTitan
4 years ago#4
I'm loving the game and all the new styles of play. It's funny but I love all the new 2d games just as much as when I was a kid. This is great we are getting new game play with classic nostalgia.

1. Mark of the Ninja
2. Deadlight
3. Dust an Elysian Tale

Love them all

User Info: Ashburn

Ashburn
4 years ago#5
I'm loving it as well, been slaughtering everything on my first run, but can't wait to try sneaking, or terrorizing.

How is DeadLight? I picked up Dust, and love it.
Xbox Live Gamertag: NovaMage1981
FCs: Excitebots 2793 7866 9704 Name: Nova

TinyTitan
4 years ago#6
well Deadlight is very cool. Some say it has control issues, or that it's too short. I personally love it very much. I have no issues with controls, graphics rock and it's a great story.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived