Unlocking different styles

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mark of the Ninja
  3. Unlocking different styles

User Info: crispo

crispo
4 years ago#11
I love the styles!!!

It's not about making the game easier , and why should it be???

It's about playing the game in a different .... Get this...style

I actully love the one with no sword.... Zip across the hole level without making noice, stealin keys..so much fun
Xbox Live Gamertag: Chris Poe

User Info: Barakah

Barakah
4 years ago#12
Brendy_Boy posted...
dethK10 posted...
I've unlocked the Stealth, Hunter and Terror styles but can't imagine ever using them. Each handicaps you in a different way, so I guess they're mainly for providing alternative challenges, but they definitely don't make the game easier. One of them takes away your sword. How is that helpful? I use my sword ALL THE TIME.

The hunter outfit is the one I've used since I unlocked it. Having two attack items is amazing.

The hunter is probably the best one you can unlock via secondary objectives, but honestly I still prefer the default suit to it. Two attack items is great, but I find the fact that the hunter doesn't restock at checkpoints to be a huge pain in the ass on the later levels that are mobbed with Stalkers and Elite Guards. You can't really kill them silently without items. Not in NG+ anyway.

If I'm going with the default suit I tend to kill Elites by smoke bombing them then running up and stabbing them. And if I have to kill a Stalker when there's nothing in the environment to use I tend to just throw flesh eating insects at them lol.
  1. Boards
  2. Mark of the Ninja
  3. Unlocking different styles

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived