Upcoming sale

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: C810

C810
4 years ago#1
For anyone interested, this is going to be on sale from April 2nd - 8th as part of the Microsoft Game Studio sale. I don't know what the discount will be, but Major Nelson tweeted that it is part of the sale. I'd guess 50% since that's what it was previously discounted last Winter and because the discounts cap at 50%.
"Modern Biology is Chemistry, modern Chemistry is Physics, and modern Physics is...crazy." - Mark Peyron

C810
4 years ago#2
Confirmed to be 50% off (600 points), so get it now before it goes back up to full price
"Modern Biology is Chemistry, modern Chemistry is Physics, and modern Physics is...crazy." - Mark Peyron

User Info: magablaster17

magablaster17
4 years ago#3
Got it! And what a deal, im loveing it so far

C810
4 years ago#4
Me too. I'm close to beating it and I've had a ton of fun playing it. I can't wait to for the new skills the DLC is going to bring

User Info: Mushdog

Mushdog
4 years ago#5
I was waiting for this to go on sale, happy I picked it up. This game is fantastic!
The best defense is a good offense.

C810
4 years ago#6
Mushdog posted...
I was waiting for this to go on sale, happy I picked it up. This game is fantastic!

I was waiting for it to go on sale too. $15 is a bit too expensive for me in terms of arcade games

User Info: presea_lover

presea_lover
4 years ago#7
I got it on sale as well. Great game, I'm really enjoying it.
"If less is more, just think how much more more will be!" - Dr. Frasier Crane
http://www.backloggery.com/main.php?user=presea_hater

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived