Does the computer EVER call a penalty on itself?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. NHL 13
  3. Does the computer EVER call a penalty on itself?

User Info: DYuck

DYuck
4 years ago#1
Seriously, I've played 15 games and zero power plays, while the slightest touch results in me being short-handed. My goalie has been bodychecked every game and nothing. I nudge their goalie and I get hauled off.

User Info: DaCSSMastah

DaCSSMastah
4 years ago#2
What I get nailed for is hitting from behind. Happens about 3 times a game. You would think players would turn their body a little instead of facing the boards every time and going straight into it.

That said on occasion the other team does get called for high sticking . It does happen but there for sure is a favoritism. Not that it matters since I usually score shorthanded other than on the power play.

Meh.
Graphic Designer since birth - www.cibgraphics.com
PRETTY + SMART: It takes more than good looks to make a design effective
The Amazing Viper 4 years ago#3
I used to wonder the same but the last two offline games I played there were 4 penalties called on the other team 2 on me. Even had a 5 on 3 which ended quickly from a goal. Probably just luck but hey.
The Rodney Dangerfield of the POW... Formerly the GSB
The Amazing Viper is your new board savior - MantleNotMouse
  1. Boards
  2. NHL 13
  3. Does the computer EVER call a penalty on itself?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived