CPU scores on 6 straight shots

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. NHL 13
  3. CPU scores on 6 straight shots

User Info: WiiBrawler

WiiBrawler
3 years ago#1
So I was just playing this game as the Penguins against the Rangers. I was up 3-1 with about 4:00 minutes left in the second.

Then Callahan takes a weak wrister from a terrible angle and beats Fleury. 3-2.

Then Hagelin take a shot with like 35 seconds left and Fleury gets a peice but then it dribbles through his fivehole. 3-3

Then to start the third Richards somehow just skates through the faceoff and get between my dmen and scores on a breakaway.

Then I have like 4 or 5 straight shots. When suddenly Asham is in a puck battle in the corner an flips a weak backhand on goal and Fleury doesn't even react. 5-3

Then I change to Tomas Vokoun and immediately he gives up a goal on a weak wrister from the point that looked like an attempt to keep the puck in 6-3

Seconds later he is beaten off a wicked one-timer from Brad Richards 7-3

Then my goalie finally makes a save.

The weird thing was I literally had 3 more shots during this timeframe and many were way better chances. The final score was 9-3 and they ended up scoring on 8-10 shots to end the game. The best part was the last shot they took was off a rebound and Vokoun made a spectacular save.
I heard Jesus was good at hide and seek remember that one time they couldn't find him for three days

WiiBrawler
3 years ago#2
I've never seen anything like this before and I have played through an entire season in Be a GM so I'm just shocked. Anything like this ever happen to you guys?
I heard Jesus was good at hide and seek remember that one time they couldn't find him for three days

User Info: PensHockeyFan

PensHockeyFan
3 years ago#3
Nothing quite that extreme, but I have had goalies give up leads by letting some weak goals in. Now in my case most of the time a lead is blown it's my fault; lazy defense, bad turnover, missed poke check, etc. However I have watched shots go in, much like in a real NHL game, where I'm left scratching my head as wondering what the heck happened. Still thats a tough break. I also play as the Pens and the Rangers can be stiff competition even without the goalies giving them easy goals.

WiiBrawler
3 years ago#4
Yeah I was just shocked and by like halfway through the third I was kinda like watching to see how long it could continue
  1. Boards
  2. NHL 13
  3. CPU scores on 6 straight shots

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived