People hacking/ cheating during HUT auctions?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. NHL 13
  3. People hacking/ cheating during HUT auctions?

User Info: tricky_one

tricky_one
3 years ago#1
I'm trying to get a RD and every time I make a bid someone will raise it 50 pucks above what the max I could bid for it. Ex. I bid 1500 and someone a few seconds later bids 2050 which is the amount of pucks I have available. This has happened 5 times in a row and they'll win by that amount every time.
PSN torlon

User Info: tripZ504

tripZ504
3 years ago#2
Not hacking, cheating at all. Inflating is the word your looking for.

Some guys have alt accts for that reason. Sometimes It's a good ol fashioned bidding war. I usually stop after 2 nd or 3rd time.
YouTube - tripz504

User Info: tricky_one

tricky_one
3 years ago#3
It just felt as though the other bidder knew exactly how many pucks I had available and constantly bid that amount immediately. The good news is a finally won a player while completes my newest line. It will most likely be the last time I have to go into the auction house.
PSN torlon

User Info: tripZ504

tripZ504
3 years ago#4
Ya it's bad at times. I think I did it to someone last night. Was a all out war till the dying seconds lol.

Scored Nabokov for 450
YouTube - tripz504
  1. Boards
  2. NHL 13
  3. People hacking/ cheating during HUT auctions?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived