Question about legends

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. NHL 13
  3. Question about legends

User Info: Tyler_Durden187

Tyler_Durden187
4 years ago#1
I generally skip a year when it comes to NHL games (sport games in general) so I skipped this game but will most likely get a next gen version of '14.

Just wondering were the legends from '12 in '13 with the few new guys they added? I love playing with & against the legendary players (after doing a fantasy draft) as it just adds more talent to the game and at times can make it more difficult (which makes it fun & challenging).
"Have you ever taken a dump that has made you feel like you just woke up from a 12 hour sleep" - Al Pacino

User Info: GS_Mxyzptlk

GS_Mxyzptlk
4 years ago#2
CLURPY posted...
I generally skip a year when it comes to NHL games (sport games in general) so I skipped this game but will most likely get a next gen version of '14.

Just wondering were the legends from '12 in '13 with the few new guys they added? I love playing with & against the legendary players (after doing a fantasy draft) as it just adds more talent to the game and at times can make it more difficult (which makes it fun & challenging).

No, they didn't bring back ANY from '12 (not cool) and if you want to use a 'Defensemen' 'Legend' your only choice is some chick who played in the Olympics. No offense to chicks. It's fine that they have a couple in the game (there's also a Forward female 'Legend'), it just really annoys me that there wasn't a greater selection of Legends, given the multitude to choose from. I had a lot of fun playing as Borje Salming with '12.

I hope the selection for '14 is much improved. Love your quote, btw. Best movie ever!

User Info: Tyler_Durden187

Tyler_Durden187
4 years ago#3
Thanks man!

That really sounds stupid so they took out Gretzky, Lemieux, JR etc and replaced them with 4 or 5 players (2 of them being chicks? its fine but would seem odd seeing them in an NHL team / franchise)

oh well I guess I'll have to wait for 15 to see if they load it up with legends aside from a handful
"Have you ever taken a dump that has made you feel like you just woke up from a 12 hour sleep" - Al Pacino
  1. Boards
  2. NHL 13
  3. Question about legends

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived