Need your opinions

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. NHL 13
  3. Need your opinions

User Info: lilberto18

lilberto18
3 years ago#1
Don't judge me. I use to pre-order games all the time when I was younger. Ill play old games nowadays, so as of now Im still playing NHL 10 when I get my hockey hankerings. I don't play everyday. Sometimes it could be weeks between games and I still enjoy playing. Are any of the years after 10 worth buying and playing if you really liked 10?

People say scoring was bland in 10 but I disagree. So if thats going to be your opinion then it won't be relevant for me. I practiced and got good with the right stick so I score more ways then just low rebounds and deflections.

User Info: tripZ504

tripZ504
3 years ago#2
I'd say go with 13. I'm sure the price will drop pretty drastically come September.

11 is said to the better in recent years.

10 was fun. I played it till they shut the servers down.

Stay away from 12. No challenge in scoring.

User Info: lilberto18

lilberto18
3 years ago#3
My bad I should have mentioned that I don't play online so thats not the biggest priority for me. Ill try it some day but I like playing my franchise with a team I put together.
  1. Boards
  2. NHL 13
  3. Need your opinions

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived