The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

MoH Glitch

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: sexualconcussin

sexualconcussin
4 years ago#1
In the mission "Finding Farez", at the part where Mother says, "He's hopping the wall!", Farez just freezes. Mother is facing away from him, and Farez is standing there like a glitched model.
Anyone else have this problem?

User Info: flame030191

flame030191
4 years ago#2
No, only major glitch I've come across is actually on this same level, I died shortly after the capture and it would refuse to load my save. I had to restart the mission. This was on Xbox, however...
PSN ID: armyflame X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
Sonic Adventure 2 = the last GOOD Sonic game.

User Info: hockeyislife19

hockeyislife19
4 years ago#3
Nope...however the major glitch I ran into (xbox version btw)...is during "Changing Tides". Mother, whom you follow during the mission, kept shooting me and killing me. Seemed like it started after a certain checkpoint too. Right after you do a breach into a small building...and after taking out the 3 or 4 enemies inside...he would just start shooting at me and wouldn't stop. I'd try running away until more enemies showed up...then he'd start again. I tried restarting from the last checkpoint, restarting the mission completely...and even shutting off my xbox and starting it back up again....still happened. I was getting so pissed. Eventually I tried going into where you select whatever mission you want to go on and restarting it that way....and it worked. That was the only major glitch I encountered....just finished the campaign a bit ago.
*3DS FC : 3866-8037-7237*
*XBL: IYAOYAS05*

User Info: Samholy

Samholy
4 years ago#4
the major gltich is the campaign itself. avoid it and play multiplayer :-)
its where the game shines
Currently playing: Medal of honor Warfighter, DSTWO, Borderland

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived