infinite money glitch

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Simpsons: Tapped Out
  3. infinite money glitch

User Info: thehomerg

thehomerg
5 years ago#1
yesterday i was playing and stumbled on a way to always get money from houses. It worked for about 20min, i stopped for a hour and came back to the game to find it stopped working.

i woke up and logged into my town. clicked on three brown house that were ready to collect, the money landed on ground and i hit the bart and milhouse button. After that i quickly return back to my town to find that the dollar signs were still over the houses. i repeated the process and my money kept going up.

now it never works

User Info: Aznxknight

Aznxknight
5 years ago#2
Yea this happened to me too but i stopped doing it because there were only a few houses i can collect and it isn't worth my time.
Games waiting to be on PSN: Dungeons and Dragons: Tower of Doom, and Shadow over Mystara
Now playing : Valkyria Chronicles 2, Castlevania: Harmony of Despair

User Info: kid109

kid109
5 years ago#3
this does not work nor did it ever basically what happened to you was this

1) u clicked on houses and money fell (did it collect?) sure u picked it up right? wrong...
2) when u left and came back the $ were back but... what u neglected to do was look at your amount of money it never collected into your account so the time u spent picking it up was a waste and now u have to start over. this happens often and is what people are calling the level reset bug ... or part of it anyway

I thought this same thing at first but sadly this never worked the only glitch that used to work was if you were kicked off and your toon/char was doing a task it would sometimes create a new toon even thou they were already doing something this no longer works after the updates that have been done ( also you can glitch to have more then 1 lemon tree in your inventory but can still only place one at a time ... this no longer works either)
Everybody dies,Someone's carryin a bullet for u right now don't even know it The trick is die of old age before it finds u who knew i was holdn on to ur bullet
  1. Boards
  2. The Simpsons: Tapped Out
  3. infinite money glitch

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived