Family Guy Tapped Out

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Simpsons: Tapped Out
  3. Family Guy Tapped Out

User Info: ClubKid

ClubKid
3 years ago#1
Is it just me or would family guy make a perfect Tapped Out game as well. Simpsons tapped out has been the most addicting game ever for me. I would seriously play it all the time if they made one for family guy
"Best to be single and live all alone
Than to be married, and nagged by a crone"

User Info: Yoloshmo

Yoloshmo
3 years ago#2
ClubKid posted...
Is it just me or would family guy make a perfect Tapped Out game as well. Simpsons tapped out has been the most addicting game ever for me. I would seriously play it all the time if they made one for family guy

I said that a long time ago and we haveall been talkin about that for some time, THAT WOULD BE AWESOME

User Info: DeathX2270

DeathX2270
3 years ago#3
Wouldn't be as good most tasks would be random cutaway gag
If i lived here, then i would be home

User Info: R1KM4N

R1KM4N
3 years ago#4
I'd like it but the major difference is that Simpsons has a lot more characters it can add due to the length it has been running.
Gamertag - R1KM4N
I lol'd

User Info: LakeView9480

LakeView9480
3 years ago#5
The topic of Futurama and Family Guy Tapped Out seem to pop up a lot. I'm all for it.
The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Then always be Batman.

User Info: Spandau Ballet

Spandau Ballet
3 years ago#6
South Park would be awesome as well.
Hello, I'm a British person.
"Would you like to hear my theory Fred? It's about how stupid you are." - Wesley Wyndam Pryce

User Info: jude1974

jude1974
3 years ago#7
Futurama, hell yes.......Family Guy, Hell no.

Stupid cutaway gag followed by gay joke followed by fart joke followed by Seth Mcfarlane singing showtunes followed by shutup Meg.

User Info: LakeView9480

LakeView9480
3 years ago#8
Spandau Ballet posted...
South Park would be awesome as well.

Believe it or not, South Park Tapped Out has never crossed my mind. But now that it has, I won't forget it. They definitely have the volume of characters to pull off this kind of a game.
The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Then always be Batman.

User Info: lightsout1

lightsout1
3 years ago#9
To me, the idea of a Futurama game intrigues me more. A Family Guy game would be very similar to the Simpsons, but in a Futarama game, you would just be building one big futuristic metropolis.
I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed. -Michael Jordan

User Info: Lazy Jones

Lazy Jones
3 years ago#10
I'm in for all of them!
>: |
  1. Boards
  2. The Simpsons: Tapped Out
  3. Family Guy Tapped Out

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived