The Money Pool

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Amlinds

Amlinds
3 years ago#1
Where would you place the money pool? At mr. Burns' Mansion? Or at your Stone Cutters' compound? Seeking opinions before I obliterate parts of my town to enlarge my compound or make room at Burns' estate.

User Info: Poizon45

Poizon45
3 years ago#2
I made a whole 2 block section of Stonecutter stuff, there's still the Rock, table and Devils anvil, so i may extend it to a 3 or 4 block section.
Hodor.

User Info: TriangularTwig

TriangularTwig
3 years ago#3
I put it in Burns backyard. Burns swimming in it is one of the best animations in the game IMO

User Info: Emperor_Arghos

Emperor_Arghos
3 years ago#4
TriangularTwig posted...
I put it in Burns backyard. Burns swimming in it is one of the best animations in the game IMO

Truer words were never said on this Board!
j0rd4n34-So what exactly are 6D and 7D movies?
Wynters387If someone gets punched in the film an usher comes up and punches you in the face.

User Info: crimzoncodez

crimzoncodez
3 years ago#5
TriangularTwig posted...

Exactly where i put it too, just goes so perfectly but it needs to have its own area sort of cut off from the rest of the mansion, agreed though loving the animation think i may just loop this task for a while.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived