Event Question?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Dark_Sider

Dark_Sider
3 years ago#1
I know the event ends July 2nd but do we get all day of July 2 or does it end the moment it turns the 2nd. This is the first event I have really bee. Involved or. And don't know when EA exactly ends them.
PSN/Gamertag : Darksider71
Looking for some new friends on PSN!! WWPD??

User Info: Mike Xtreme

Mike Xtreme
3 years ago#2
There's a timer that shows how long the event lasts down to the second... though that is rarely accurate. Chances are that the event will last at least 8 hours after the timer expires

That being said, you can usually play for a day or 2 after the event official ends by just not downloading the app store update (they will force you to download it after a few days). Only problem with that is that if your friends/neighbors do the update right away you can't receive emblems from them
I don't like stuff that sucks

User Info: TriangularTwig

TriangularTwig
3 years ago#3
most events get extended too, but that doesn't guarantee this one will

User Info: Navex

Navex
3 years ago#4
And if you play your cards right you usually can get out of updating for a little while in case you need the extra time. So far I have three prizes left but not sure if I'll be tipping it or not since we still have two weeks left. I've been getting some crappy tasks the last few days as 3/4 have been 6 hour tasks and the last one usually rolls over past midnight or just before when I'll be sleeping for work.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/kungfury/kung-fury

User Info: SaffronGhost

SaffronGhost
3 years ago#5
Navex posted...
And if you play your cards right you usually can get out of updating for a little while in case you need the extra time. So far I have three prizes left but not sure if I'll be tipping it or not since we still have two weeks left. I've been getting some crappy tasks the last few days as 3/4 have been 6 hour tasks and the last one usually rolls over past midnight or just before when I'll be sleeping for work.

Really? I'm usually done with all 4 tasks before my lunch break! Course I'm up for work by 5:45 and I haven't had more than 1 6-hour task per day, and I've only had the 6 hour one once. Guess I'm lucky.

And if you are in the middle of one when the rollover happens, itll complete it anyway. If you were doing the final task of the day (for 400) then itll give it to for you the first task (100?) but its better than nothing and gets you closer to the 400 the next day.

And that was a terrible post, but I'm tired so f' it.

User Info: rexcrk

rexcrk
3 years ago#6
Yeah sometimes if I'm busy during the day (like if I'm with my friends, I'm not going to be constantly playing this game) I'll miss doing all four of Number One's tasks, but I usually manage to get all four done.
But the thing that makes Woody special, is he'll never give up on you... ever. He'll be there for you, no matter what.

User Info: Navex

Navex
3 years ago#7
Yeah, no exaggeration. There have been days where the first task will be 60m and the rest are 6 hour ones all day. Of course on my days off right now I've been getting the easy ones, I'm all finished now, today it was x2 2hr and x2 60m. The other day it was something similar. Like I said not surprised with my luck I get these easy ones on days I'm off while the long ones are the days I'm working. Looking at the calculations though I'm still well ahead of where one needs to be in emblems to get everything by event end so as long as I get everything I'll tolerate this.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/kungfury/kung-fury

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived