wii doesnt deserve them

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. wii doesnt deserve them

User Info: narutoki9

narutoki9
5 years ago#1
There are just some games that shouldnt be on the wii and assassins creed definitely shouldnt be on the wii.

User Info: EdoGaru

EdoGaru
5 years ago#2
That's why it is coming to Wii U not Wii.
Seriously is great that Nintendo is getting this kind of support from third parties so stop saying things like "it doesn't deserve to be in Wii".

User Info: majora123

majora123
5 years ago#3
15: New User (1)
Awarded to users with at least 3 Karma. Can create 5 topics, 50 messages per day. Can delete own messages, close topics.

This explains how dumb you sound.
FC's in profile 3DS: 4511-0558-2564 Message if u add me. I welcome all requests!

User Info: Muffins_And_Pie

Muffins_And_Pie
5 years ago#4
narutoki9 posted...
There are just some games that shouldnt be on the wii and assassins creed definitely shouldnt be on the wii.

Care to explain why?
---
---

User Info: Emerald_Melios

Emerald_Melios
5 years ago#5
narutoki9 posted...

Ubisoft feels otherwise.

User Info: XD375

XD375
5 years ago#6
Says the kid with the Naruto username.

User Info: kUrUpT318

kUrUpT318
5 years ago#7
It shouldn't be on Wii or Wii-U, they both suck. Unless Nintendo dumps the Wii-U and turns to more traditional gaming methods rather than playing on some etch a sketch pad with lights.
I really dislike Reggie Fils-Aime

User Info: Yme12345

Yme12345
5 years ago#8
Then what will happen to the millions of families that enjoy playing games together? Nintendo's making "affordable" gaming systems for a reason.
For Auir

User Info: donate123

donate123
5 years ago#9
kUrUpT318 posted...
It shouldn't be on Wii or Wii-U, they both suck. Unless Nintendo dumps the Wii-U and turns to more traditional gaming methods rather than playing on some etch a sketch pad with lights.

this
GT: Demoneydsniper

User Info: chaos12391

chaos12391
5 years ago#10
kUrUpT318 posted...

So wait just because it's a system you don't like means it doesn't deserve a game. It's not like it's limited by SD graphics anymore. Plus the system isn't out yet for all we know the WiiU could be amazing (something that I doubt but it's still possible). I'm not judging anything until gameplay video for the WiiU is out.
3DS FC: 1977-0529-1062
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. wii doesnt deserve them

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived