ALERT- Unable to create your city

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SimCity
  3. ALERT- Unable to create your city

User Info: Suseer

Suseer
4 years ago#1
I keep getting this message, doesn't matter which server i'm on.

I keep "trying again later" and it just keeps saying this. Joining or Creating,does not matter.

Any solution?

User Info: McJeph

McJeph
4 years ago#2
Keep trying and eventually you will get it.

Common problem.

User Info: gamefaqftwz

gamefaqftwz
4 years ago#3
^^

Takes quite a while... Even when you get in though, the tutorial will randomly stop and not let you progress.

User Info: Ravenoussd

Ravenoussd
4 years ago#4
red alert

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7J-y2rFfny8
1055T | M4a77d | 6gb ddr2 | AMD 6870 | Sonata III | Antec 500w earthwatts | 500gb HD | 27" Monitor | Blu ray/dvd burner | Win 7 Prof | Razer BlackWidow Ult

User Info: KillaBeAt

KillaBeAt
4 years ago#5
if you don't do the tutorial, then you aren't in the server and you can't create a city.
84% of people make up their statistics. If you are one of the 16% that don't, put this in your signature.

User Info: Silvey02

Silvey02
4 years ago#6
be careful I tried clicking the claim button several times then when it finally let me in I got about a half hour in to a new city, when I logged off for a few minutes and went back 9 new games had been created and the one I was working on was gone.

User Info: SKStylez

SKStylez
4 years ago#7
Is this the same with inviting a friend to your region? We have been trying this for like 20 minutes now..
  1. Boards
  2. SimCity
  3. ALERT- Unable to create your city

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived