Too many germs!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SimCity
  3. Too many germs!

User Info: SKStylez

SKStylez
4 years ago#1
Every city i've created i get these god damned protesters complaining about GERMS!

I've educated them, I planted forests and parks, I even perfectly positioned my industrial and garbage at a CORNER of the city where the wind blows away from it.

And still, these freaking roaches are back. How can I make them happy :/?

User Info: RepublicanThug

RepublicanThug
4 years ago#2
SKStylez posted...
Every city i've created i get these god damned protesters complaining about GERMS!

I've educated them, I planted forests and parks, I even perfectly positioned my industrial and garbage at a CORNER of the city where the wind blows away from it.

And still, these freaking roaches are back. How can I make them happy :/?

I hear ya bro. Crazy ass flu or something. You need to add wellness clinics with busses to your hospitals.
4 more years? Sigh.....

User Info: SKStylez

SKStylez
4 years ago#3
Whuaat? Hospitals aren't even available till way later! Meanwhile, these sims don't hesitate to raise the pickets.

Kinda similar to how people complain about the first day of launch... ;)

User Info: nEoQuIcKsiLvEr

nEoQuIcKsiLvEr
4 years ago#4
I had too much germs because of my industry. Zombitricol was the industry leader......

A zombie outbreak happened not too soon later >_>
||||||| http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZwU5-wk3Xo |||||||
[[[1999 Mitsubishi 3000GT Vr-4, 6-Spd, AWD, Twin Turbo]]]]

User Info: fr3t78

fr3t78
4 years ago#5
I expanded all my clinics and had them covering my whole city so everything was bright green. I also had a zombie outbreak but the sun came out and they crumbled. The cure seems to be ease of access and upgraded clinics / hospitals.

Your first town will largly feel like a waste of time when it's all said and done. I know that after I got on a roll last night my city layout turned out to be crap and I restarted and things were much more efficent.
  1. Boards
  2. SimCity
  3. Too many germs!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived