Questions about multi-city play and RCI

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SimCity
  3. Questions about multi-city play and RCI

User Info: DarthPabs

DarthPabs
4 years ago#1
Can I build a completely industrial city on one map and create a completely Residential and Commercial city on another and supply worksers to the industrial city with the residents of my other city?

User Info: GreenEarthPFC

GreenEarthPFC
4 years ago#2
I thought you still needed basic infrastructure to attract the set of workers and residences to your city.
Ponies.
Ponies Everywhere.

User Info: DarthPabs

DarthPabs
4 years ago#3
I guess to rephrase, can I make a "commuter city" where all my workers live in another city but commute to my industrial city to work?

User Info: GreenEarthPFC

GreenEarthPFC
4 years ago#4
Won't the individual cities not work without the shops, jobs, and residences to support them?

I thought you needed everything to keep each city running and the trading was just tossing other crap around.
Ponies.
Ponies Everywhere.

User Info: Lunacy182

Lunacy182
4 years ago#5
I've heard you can but you need to set up some type of transit system. Like buses and stuff. I haven't got around to trying it yet, but I'm hoping to do the same thing you're doing.
The above text is the opinion of the poster.
"How do I screen shot real life?" - Xeeh_Bitz

User Info: carporama

carporama
4 years ago#6
DarthPabs posted...
I guess to rephrase, can I make a "commuter city" where all my workers live in another city but commute to my industrial city to work?

That is actually a Great Works site.
  1. Boards
  2. SimCity
  3. Questions about multi-city play and RCI

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived