Upcoming Population Explosion Challenge!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SimCity
  3. Upcoming Population Explosion Challenge!!

User Info: innversion86

innversion86
4 years ago#1
Hey peoples!! I'm looking for some decent players to reach the 2,500,000 population requirement in a new region the day of the challenge. Need about 10 good players to get reach that mark. 12 realistically. But if I can get a full 16 it will make it all that easier. I myself have reached over 350,000 population in a single city. I will ask to see a city you have raised to prove you can actually play. I have ran into to many people already who destroy a slot and leave it un-salvageable... If you would like to join me add me to Origin and tell me what server your high population city is on.

Origin : Innversion86

User Info: myzz7

myzz7
4 years ago#2
I would like to try this. I do alright, and I have the time to be active. I'll send a friend invite.
http://s10.postimage.org/mxioonsd1/gildavatar.gif
Gilda doesn't give a flying feather about what you think!

User Info: Bartonator27

Bartonator27
4 years ago#3
I'd love to join you guys. I've got a city now with about 130,000 people and growing with nearly 1,000,000 Simoleons. I'll have some free time next week that I plan on dedicating to the challenge. I'll send a friend invite as well. (Origin: JohnBarton27).

User Info: gameboyblue

gameboyblue
4 years ago#4
You guys should get a chat room going so you can make sure you have everyone accounted for when you decide to start. You should also make a video.

User Info: ILoveEArts

ILoveEArts
4 years ago#5
USERGameBoyBlue posted...
You guys should get a chat room going so you can make sure you have everyone accounted for when you decide to start. You should also make a video.

YES! Create a video of you all playing with each other. ^_^
http://www.simcity.com/ja_JP/buy

User Info: Decto712

Decto712
4 years ago#6
I sent a friend request, my city is on server north america 2. What time exactly does the challenge start?
Pokemon W;B FC: 4685-4406-7779
Pokemon W2;B2 FC: 1679-2226-4735

User Info: heyiamaustin

heyiamaustin
4 years ago#7
I'd like to be involved, I have made a 200k+ city that finished an Arcology, and my most current city has ~330k pop. I added you on Origin, my name there is 'agrelle1'

User Info: HJames1993

HJames1993
4 years ago#8
Hi, I'm interested, I can guarantee you 400k pop minimum, in less than 4 hours.
I've added you, my origin "HazardJames", you need to tell me when you are going to do this.

User Info: TheVillageIdiot

TheVillageIdiot
4 years ago#9
ILoveEArts posted...
USERGameBoyBlue posted...

YES! Create a video of you all playing with each other. ^_^

*immature giggle*

User Info: YoshiMan123

YoshiMan123
4 years ago#10
Can I take part in this "video?" I promise my city is the biggest of them all!
"Laugh, and the world laughs with you; Weep, and you weep alone."
PSN: YoshiMan123; GT: Vizxyn
  1. Boards
  2. SimCity
  3. Upcoming Population Explosion Challenge!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived