Worth 25.99? US

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SimCity
  3. Worth 25.99? US

User Info: dxb020100

dxb020100
4 years ago#21
Man, sure are a lot of people sticking around on a forum for a game they hate.

User Info: Antor

Antor
4 years ago#22
There's a big difference between hate and dislike. No one above said they "hate" the game, just that it's a bad game in their opinion and either not worth it at the price the OP mentioned or as others said, not worth it at any price. Which I agree with. Game is a bug filled incomplete mess that isn't worth the time you spend playing it in it's current state.
This ain't Sea World, this is real as it gets!

User Info: Gojak_v3

Gojak_v3
4 years ago#23
Buy ANNO 2070. They removed the activation limits, and removed the DRM except for Uplay.

User Info: NoOneEvenCares

NoOneEvenCares
4 years ago#24
dxb020100 posted...

It is a combination of some of us wanting to like the game and keep interest alive and those of us trying to warn other people what they are getting into before purchasing I would imagine.

User Info: Ghost_Turtle

Ghost_Turtle
4 years ago#25
The game has bugs and is a big let down for SC vets who was expecting more. And rightfully so. This IS the sequel to the decade old SC4. I played the game for a week when it came out in March and havent played it since until recently, having found out they put cheetah speed back in. With that said, yeah, if your a SC fan it can be a let down, and with all of its short comings it can still be a very entertaining game. Been playing for about 4 days straight and have yet had any issues with my city getting erased (like at launch). If you like city builders and played the **** out of SC4 I would say go for it.
What did the dad buffalo say to his son on his first day of school? By son. GET IT!?! BISON!!! HAHAHAHA!!! Silly Buffaloes. Roll Tide!

User Info: KHWyvern

KHWyvern
4 years ago#26
drink posted...
Its on sell at gamefly for 35.99 and I have $10 off rewards. Should I get it or look st something else?

I can sum up why it's not worth any money in three letters D R M.
You come out here with your bright ass purple shirt, your green shirt, before that your orange shirt, You look like A BIG FAT BOWL OF FRUITY PEBBLES!- The Rock

User Info: slvrmsngr

slvrmsngr
4 years ago#27
Honestly, no.

This game just has too many fatal flaws that make it pretty much not even a real SimCity game. It's just a crappy "build a square block of a city" game that doesn't have much depth to it after you play for awhile.

User Info: Noncasus

Noncasus
4 years ago#28
dxb020100 posted...

It is a combination of some of us wanting to like the game and keep interest alive and those of us trying to warn other people what they are getting into before purchasing I would imagine.

This
http://www.backtolist.com

User Info: Admiral_Woehrle

Admiral_Woehrle
4 years ago#29
No at this point it should be a free open beta.
  1. Boards
  2. SimCity
  3. Worth 25.99? US

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived