Which city

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SimCity
  3. Which city

User Info: Omegaforce725

Omegaforce725
3 years ago#1
My friend and I started a region and we are both making out starting cities. Like most starting cities, they are kind of a "jack of all trades" since it was important to establish the services, have a good mix of all three zones, etc.

Now that my first city is up and running well, I want to make a new one. Problem is, I'm not sure what to do:

I am torn between making an Education/Tourist city with a university, a stadium and a lot of residential/commercial. My goal is to get some high tech stuff going on and having a university would really help.

My other option is to create a mostly industrial town, maybe do some oil drilling since one of the plots of land has high oil reserves. If I did this, I would still put down a university, but it would be focused much more on sciences and since its an industrial city, it would not be a very good "college town".

What do you think is more important to establish?
Sig not changing until Bucs win Superbowl. Started 8/9/05
  1. Boards
  2. SimCity
  3. Which city

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived