Crashing Cities

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SimCity
  3. Crashing Cities

User Info: JBDevin

JBDevin
4 years ago#1
So i thought this was just a glitch every once and awhile.. Every city i make past 10k population i get a crash. I try to restart and load my crashed city, and either i get a 'rollback' to a blank slate.

That was just the beginning. Now any time i make a city, the city itself desyncs with the server, and i can no longer play. Doesnt matter if its a fresh city in a fresh region. Or a city i been working on for HOURS.

Anyone have any advice/opinions to get around EA/Maxis errors? I want to play, major potential. But this is game breaking bad, aside from all the other problems.

User Info: ertfert

ertfert
4 years ago#2
how long have you been trying to get on?
for me, some nights are just bad nights and i dont even bother trying after a couple of tries
only thing i could recommend is maybe changing server location or just waiting

User Info: JBDevin

JBDevin
4 years ago#3
I have been trying all weekend. Today included. Morning and night. Private or Public and different servers.

Now its to the point if i play for 15mins the city stalls? So i have to restart the game completely, and the game acts like that 15mins never happened every time.
  1. Boards
  2. SimCity
  3. Crashing Cities

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived