Well, the DRM has finally been broken.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SimCity
  3. Well, the DRM has finally been broken.

User Info: SuperAfroBoy

SuperAfroBoy
4 years ago#1
Yes, finally, the pirates have come up with a working crack for this game. And now they can play it offline! C'mon EA, now that the pirates can play offline you should at least make a patch to allow legit players to play offline too!
I had a vasectomy.

User Info: Lord_Vader

Lord_Vader
4 years ago#2
Yeah I saw and it's actually legit this time. LOL to all the naysayers saying that this game will never be cracked. EA was foolish to think that they could stop the pirates with always online DRM.
Live long and prosper.

User Info: Antor

Antor
4 years ago#3
You're welcome ;)
This ain't Sea World, this is real as it gets!

User Info: darkace77450

darkace77450
4 years ago#4
Lord_Vader posted...
Yeah I saw and it's actually legit this time. LOL to all the naysayers saying that this game will never be cracked. EA was foolish to think that they could stop the pirates with always online DRM.

It was never about stopping pirates. It was about: A) forcing customers to install Origin, and B) preventing the sale of used copies.

User Info: quinikk

quinikk
4 years ago#5
darkace77450 posted...
Lord_Vader posted...

It was never about stopping pirates. It was about: A) forcing customers to install Origin, and B) preventing the sale of used copies.

There's no used games market on the pc. EA can deny all the want, but it will always be about piracy. That and charging full price for dlc.
Just let it go, alright.

User Info: AnonUnknown

AnonUnknown
4 years ago#6
Antor posted...
You're welcome ;)

Now let's see what happens with Diablo III and Darkspore *le sarcasm*

EDIT: looks like is yet another fake LOLOLOLOLOL.

User Info: thebeasle

thebeasle
4 years ago#7
And just like Societies.... I don't even care to play this game for free :)

User Info: adroge01

adroge01
4 years ago#8
I actually just came back to this board today to see if they removed the AODRM yet, and if this game was any better.
  1. Boards
  2. SimCity
  3. Well, the DRM has finally been broken.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived