It has been awhile since I've played.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SimCity
  3. It has been awhile since I've played.

User Info: ThirdDegree

ThirdDegree
4 years ago#1
Still waiting for the Mac version so I can play with my girlfriend. However, I've noticed my interest has dropped off severely. I was loving this game despite the issues around launch. Then the whole sims not really being individuals thing irritated me, then I realized EA is going to try to microtransaction milk me to death, and the map size is just so small. I could play Sim City 4 for so long and not have a skyscraper filled city. This game takes about 2-3 hours. The connections between the cities also bothers me. It looks silly and doesn't seem natural. These problems aren't things that can be fixed. I don't know maybe when there is a Mac version the multiplayer side of it will get me interested again. Honestly I would have been happy if they just re-released sim city 4 with updated graphics with multiplayer or something. It's like they took a step backwards. Kind of like how people felt when they played GTAIV versus San Andreas.
gamertag: HndrdDollarBaby
PSN: HundrdDollarBaby
  1. Boards
  2. SimCity
  3. It has been awhile since I've played.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived