Can the boss only punch people?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Omerta: City of Gangsters
  3. Can the boss only punch people?

User Info: Sickopuppie

Sickopuppie
4 years ago#1
I want to equip a gun but I'm not sure if I can. Can someone please help?
6.3 Thz Intel Core 4 Deca | 128GB DDR5 RAM | ATI X4300XT^2 3.2 Ghz 8GB GDDR4 | Audigy 8 ZX Platinum PRO | Western Digital Raptor 1YB 150,000 RPM | MSI K9X SLI2

User Info: MechDutch

MechDutch
4 years ago#2
Sickopuppie posted...
I want to equip a gun but I'm not sure if I can. Can someone please help?

When you go to the 'Manage Gangsters" screen, you can see a button that says "equip". This lets you equip weapons indeed, so if you started out with a knife, you'll be able to bring a gun with you instead.

However, I have only started playing about 2 hours ago, and I haven't found a weapon yet that I could equip.

Buying the firearms from someone only gives you firearms to do drive-by's or sell them to others. I couldn't use those to equip (yet?).

But yeah, in short it should be possible...as to how, I dunno yet...
PSN: Mech-Dutch

User Info: Pharseer

Pharseer
4 years ago#3
Check the crime lords and the deputies houses. They are the ones that have the stars or the fedora hats above them:)

You might have to grease their palms a little to get on their good side, but then check their weapons tab! Send a henchie to go buy that weapon, and THEN go into your equip screen to arm your folks accordingly!

Tip:good idea to do this BEFORE you complete a map, you can't go back to them once you leave the map, and you might miss some unique/signature weapons if you leave early.

Have fun and good luck!

User Info: MechDutch

MechDutch
4 years ago#4
Thanks, and yeah, I just bought mu first Revolver from a Deputy ;)

Didn't know about unique signature weapons tho, good tip! Thanks!
PSN: Mech-Dutch

User Info: Sickopuppie

Sickopuppie
4 years ago#5
Thanks a lot! I didn't realize I could buy weapons from the deputy/crime lords. I kind of feel like the game did not do a good job explaining that.

I ended up restarting my game because my team got their butts handed to them on the 3rd mission.
6.3 Thz Intel Core 4 Deca | 128GB DDR5 RAM | ATI X4300XT^2 3.2 Ghz 8GB GDDR4 | Audigy 8 ZX Platinum PRO | Western Digital Raptor 1YB 150,000 RPM | MSI K9X SLI2
  1. Boards
  2. Omerta: City of Gangsters
  3. Can the boss only punch people?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived