Tales of Arcanium (a Fan game)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Petit Computer
  3. Tales of Arcanium (a Fan game)

User Info: Fortuneman_Dark

Fortuneman_Dark
4 years ago#1
so ever since i saw Tales of Symphonia on Youtube this is a series that stole my heart. the stories are mostly good, characters are inpressive as well. and the general line ups of these games are amazing. being the tales of fan that i am with currently Tales of Symphonia, Tales of Phantasia and Tales of the Tempest in my to play library. i woke up with the idea of a Tales of fangame called Tales of Arcanium. i have 4 characters currently written down on my computer (only Spells/artes/mastered & sacred). once i got the characters done i will continue on with a little more in depth character development. i would love to have some help with this project. and i hope to find some other Tales of lovers that can help me with this and we can make a Tales of game that kinda works like Tales of Phantasia.
blood is the art of my endlesss onslaught. Pain is the guide to your death >:D ENTER
3DS FC 3695-0020-4088
  1. Boards
  2. Petit Computer
  3. Tales of Arcanium (a Fan game)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived