seriously people

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Southpaw89

Southpaw89
4 years ago#1
why the heck are people complaining so much about the beta? It's a BETA. They do it so people can find the problems so the creators can go in and change, fix, add, etc. They're not going to show the whole game in a beta

User Info: Chipmunk_Sniper

Chipmunk_Sniper
4 years ago#2
What specifically are people complaining about? I don't see much complaining on this forum... it's quite dead here really.
PSN- ReVeR_364
I like shooting at stuff

User Info: doraemonllh1989

doraemonllh1989
4 years ago#3
Southpaw89 posted...
why the heck are people complaining so much about the beta? It's a BETA. They do it so people can find the problems so the creators can go in and change, fix, add, etc. They're not going to show the whole game in a beta

how old r u?
when someone told you to "lrn2grammar" on gamefaqs,its SERIOUS BUSINESS
soulcalibur V = most disappointing game so far

User Info: doofy102

doofy102
4 years ago#4
I've been in a fair few betas in my time. Hardly ever has there been any noticeable difference between the beta and the game.
PSN: doofdoof69 - Did you know that I made a film? I poured my heart into it, and it is online here for you - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3raw9RMEz8

User Info: Ichiko_368

Ichiko_368
4 years ago#5
doraemonllh1989 posted...
Southpaw89 posted...

how old r u?

Coming from someone who can't spell.
"Vince does not like the universe, so he created his own and he is the ruler of that kingdom." - Paul Heyman.

User Info: XSilverPhoenixX

XSilverPhoenixX
4 years ago#6
I had the game log me out of PSN (don't know if it actually did) at the end of a race, and the game froze. I had to do a soft reset and I've been worried about playing it since.

With all the glitches and freezing in Starhawk it broke my original 80GB Motorstom bundle fat PS3. This is a recertified slim I had to pay for from Sony.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived