No online co-op level creation?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. LittleBigPlanet Karting
  3. No online co-op level creation?

User Info: Bestia_Somnia

Bestia_Somnia
4 years ago#1
Why the hell does the LBP series still not have this feature? The full game for LBP Karting had better have it, otherwise I don't know if I'll be as interested. People have been commonly requesting this since the original Little Big Planet. I don't see the excuse of why the game doesn't have it. It would be much easier to make levels with help. Offline has co-op level creation in the ordinary LBP games, so why not online co-op? It would be even easier online because both players obviously have their own screen.

User Info: Bestia_Somnia

Bestia_Somnia
4 years ago#2
Bump

User Info: doofy102

doofy102
4 years ago#3
In my experience, online co-op creation is always a cluster*** and with a 3D landscape to mess with now I can only see it getting worse.
PSN: doofdoof69 - Did you know that I made a film? I poured my heart into it, and it is online here for you - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3raw9RMEz8
  1. Boards
  2. LittleBigPlanet Karting
  3. No online co-op level creation?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived