Objects stuck outside the "paintable area" in level creator

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. LittleBigPlanet Karting
  3. Objects stuck outside the "paintable area" in level creator

User Info: storm_17

storm_17
4 years ago#1
I'm not sure if this is a glitch or just a mistake on my part, but you know how you can't place objects or anything past a certain point near the corners of your level? I had a custom object that was a group of quite a bit of smaller objects, and I went to put it as close to the corner as I could. Some of the objects in the group were able to make it past the "out of bounds" point, but I had to break the group eventually so I could make some changes. That's where the problem lies... I cannot for the life of me reach any of the objects that are past the out of bounds point. Does anyone know if I can get to them, or am I just out of luck? If it matters, my level is in the gardens theme. Thanks for any help/info.
"In order to finish first, you must first finish." /// 14-time GTRC winner
PSN: thermite_917

User Info: Jkool

Jkool
4 years ago#2
Try switching theme maybe or putting a long object near them and use the glue feature?
FORUMS: A place a person can ask a serious question & receive rude replies that have nothing to do with the question!

User Info: storm_17

storm_17
4 years ago#3
Jkool posted...
Try switching theme maybe or putting a long object near them and use the glue feature?

Thanks, I'll try that :)
"In order to finish first, you must first finish." /// 14-time GTRC winner
PSN: thermite_917

User Info: ninjakraken

ninjakraken
4 years ago#4
Sometimes you have to fiddle with the camera angle in order to select objects. A few times I put objects too high in the sky, the only way I could select them was to change the camera so it was looking directly up.
PSN: lady_mystic
Mind your blasted manners! Uncivil, uncouth, uncultivated! - Lady Smith
  1. Boards
  2. LittleBigPlanet Karting
  3. Objects stuck outside the "paintable area" in level creator

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived