Game data utility icons, what are they?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. LittleBigPlanet Karting
  3. Game data utility icons, what are they?

User Info: zzamaro

zzamaro
4 years ago#1
So I don't have this game anymore, but I might get it when it's $19.99 or less, and I wanna keep some of the data.

I'm not going to delete the 'user created content' (size: 228MB) icon because I suppose that will delete my created levels. I suppose the 'DLC' (size: 65MB) icon shouldn't be deleted either.

What about the "creation data" (size: 602KB) icon? And the LBPK icon (size 2123MB)?
[This signature was deleted at the request of the La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo.]

User Info: William406

William406
4 years ago#2
zzamaro posted...
So I don't have this game anymore, but I might get it when it's $19.99 or less, and I wanna keep some of the data.

I'm not going to delete the 'user created content' (size: 228MB) icon because I suppose that will delete my created levels. I suppose the 'DLC' (size: 65MB) icon shouldn't be deleted either.

What about the "creation data" (size: 602KB) icon? And the LBPK icon (size 2123MB)?

The 2123MB SHOULD be the install & patches (updates). That's the only one I'd feel pretty safe deleting.

User Info: zzamaro

zzamaro
4 years ago#3
Thanks. I think I'll do that.
[This signature was deleted at the request of the La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo.]
  1. Boards
  2. LittleBigPlanet Karting
  3. Game data utility icons, what are they?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived