Looking for some cool people to race with

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. LittleBigPlanet Karting
  3. Looking for some cool people to race with

User Info: Ms_Andry

Ms_Andry
4 years ago#1
I played in the beta and didn't find the game that great, but it was on sale for only 10 bucks so why not. Only problem is I can't seem to find anyone that knows how to drift or isn't 10 years old.

Plus there's the fact everyone seems to pick story levels constantly, which is boring. I really just want to play some nice community levels with people my age or near it who are 21. I don't really want mics or anything either.

SO, basically, if you fit the cool easy going type, add me and we'll get along fine

Crazysky108 psn

User Info: pipo_snake_jc3

pipo_snake_jc3
4 years ago#2
Sending you a friend request. Don't let the pics of Pokemon and Kirby in my uploaded pics throw you off, I'm 21, too. Those are just things I really like making in the level editor.
PSN: Naruga418

User Info: mignoncurieux

mignoncurieux
4 years ago#3
Only problem is I can't seem to find anyone that knows how to drift or isn't 10 years old.

I like playing racing games with other people. I don't seem to be as good with this as I am with Mario Kart wii, but I haven't played much of it. Just off and on. I am 23 and I know how to drift. :P

PSN: mignoncurieux
http://i.imgur.com/FnmYg.jpg

User Info: Ms_Andry

Ms_Andry
4 years ago#4
pipo_snake_jc3 posted...
Sending you a friend request. Don't let the pics of Pokemon and Kirby in my uploaded pics throw you off, I'm 21, too. Those are just things I really like making in the level editor.

thats fine. I like Pokemon and Kirby too, don't worry, I just would really rather not play with 10 year olds since I'm 22 and its just awkward.

User Info: nickhz921

nickhz921
4 years ago#5
Add me PSN: crazyslayer. I just got the game for 10 bucks as well.

User Info: greeeeenfox

greeeeenfox
4 years ago#6
If you want community levels...play mine :)

Super Awesome NeonKart1.0

The Pit of Carnage
The Hoodlum Gamer.

User Info: rjzp23

rjzp23
4 years ago#7
I am 27 years old. I am one of the best racers in MNR so the transition to this game was quite easy. I love racing user created tracks so feel free to add me.

psn id: rjzp24

ps: if my friend list is full send me a message.
  1. Boards
  2. LittleBigPlanet Karting
  3. Looking for some cool people to race with

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived