Cool Levels - A Tale of Hope!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. LittleBigPlanet Karting
  3. Cool Levels - A Tale of Hope!

User Info: nordwest

nordwest
4 years ago#1
Once upon a time I got this game Day 1, having been a fan of MNR and LBP, and raced a bunch of races and created a bunch of nicely-crafted levels (IMO, lol). But as level plays dropped off from few to near-zero (and the Online Win trophy seemed ever-more glitched) I grew disappointed and disappeared from the game...

However, since a couple of friends got into LBPK recently via the 'free on PS+' thing I thought I'd drop back on and blimey! One of my levels is now somehow on Cool Levels and Team Picks! OK so it took a year, and its a few pages down but hey, there is hope that a level can come back from oblivion and get played by more than a multi-handful of people!

I'm not going to bother posting the name of this level or any others of mine - that isn't the point of this post - but thought I'd simply share a happier story from the land of LBPK...
beep
  1. Boards
  2. LittleBigPlanet Karting
  3. Cool Levels - A Tale of Hope!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived