Most realistic game speed setting & sliders?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. FIFA Soccer 13
  3. Most realistic game speed setting & sliders?

User Info: CJT266

CJT266
4 years ago#1
Hi all,

So just got my hands on FIFA 13 and as always started a career mode, I initially played on 'Normal' speed and just found it so fast and unrealistic....

It just seemed very arcady (which I hate), so, I was just wondering what you all think are the best and most realistic settings?

From what I find, Slow speed seems to be the best with the sliders tweaked one or two notches.

Also playing on World Class and 30 games in and only lost 3 or 4 so the difficulty isnt the issue.

Anyway, thoughts and opinions welcome.

User Info: nintendoguy91

nintendoguy91
4 years ago#2
normal speed is the most realistic!
Official .......... of the PSASBR Board

User Info: CJT266

CJT266
4 years ago#3
nintendoguy91 posted...
normal speed is the most realistic!

If you look at a real game and see how fast they turn and move etc, normal mode is twice as fast

User Info: greedy_marc

greedy_marc
4 years ago#4
I am only playing on professional level with a Spurs team who are all rated at 80+, yet i am being hammered every game. I cannot tackle the opponents who are super quick and skillfull whether they are chelsea or aston villa (lost 5-2 and 4-0 !!) professional level is set at default sliders and game speed is slow. I've tried the contain and pressure defensive controsl but they simply play around me. I am also manager of Finland , yet when I play as them (they are all rated 63 -75) I can compete far more easily. Has anyone else experienced anything like this. I have been playing Fifa games since the 2008 edition so i'm no newbie.
  1. Boards
  2. FIFA Soccer 13
  3. Most realistic game speed setting & sliders?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived