Expansion??

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Beanie_devil

Beanie_devil
5 years ago#1
Hey his at what level (if at all) does the expansion become available?? I'm level 24 now and seriously have some space issues to the point that I ant really continue the game much longer because I simply don't have the space!

Is it even available to unlock or are we waiting on an update??
PSN: Beanie_devil

User Info: chneal

chneal
5 years ago#2
Beanie_devil posted...
Hey his at what level (if at all) does the expansion become available?? I'm level 24 now and seriously have some space issues to the point that I ant really continue the game much longer because I simply don't have the space!

Is it even available to unlock or are we waiting on an update??

Expansions are not available yet. I am at level 30 and you no longer earn exp points. They add more monsters through updates but don't have time to keep the main game going...

Beanie_devil
5 years ago#3
Well what's the point in that? Surely just slowing an area expansion is no bigger work load than adding all the monsters they have recently? That's just a kick in the teeth to people who have put a lot if time into the game and are getting nothing in return.

Beanie_devil
5 years ago#4
Expansions has just been anabled in the version 1.3 update, and the island seems to be a touch bigger if I'm not much mistaken?
(message deleted)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived