How does skill level work?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Rage of Bahamut
  3. How does skill level work?

User Info: Danielthomas10

Danielthomas10
4 years ago#1
Not got this worked out...
Does it increase the power of your skill?
Or increase the chance of it activating during battle ?

User Info: OwnedO

OwnedO
4 years ago#2
Yessssssss someone Answer this question.

User Info: JACKBLAIR0401

JACKBLAIR0401
4 years ago#3
Power each level equal 1%
Wuling

User Info: DragonAgenda

DragonAgenda
4 years ago#4
It increases power, one percentage unit per LVL.

For example, I believe great boost to demons ATK has a base of 15% boost. If your card has skill LVL 5, you add 5 percentage units so it's a 20% boost.

Danielthomas10
4 years ago#5
Come again???

User Info: dltnblyth

dltnblyth
4 years ago#6
If have a card that gives me a boost to my attack, the amount of boost in get depends on its category (like small, medium, big, etc) and the card's cards skill level. I do not believe that it affects activation rate.
A small boost ups by 2.5%, medium by 5%, big by 10%, great by 12.5%, and massive by 15% (these are assuming boost to all attack). When you raise your skill level, it increases the base boost by 1%.
For example: if you have an Elaine with a skill level of 6, it would boost each card's attack by 16%. This is because it's effect is big boost to all (a 10% boost) and has a skill level of 6 (a 6% boost which is added on top of the base 10)

Danielthomas10
4 years ago#7
Ahh, nice one.... Thanks

User Info: dltnblyth

dltnblyth
4 years ago#8
Also note that there is a difference in a "boost to all" and a boost to just one realm. Each different type of boost/hit has its own percentage associated with it. As to not contradict @dragonagenda, I believe a great boost to ALL is a 12.5% and a great boost to just one realm is 15%
  1. Boards
  2. Rage of Bahamut
  3. How does skill level work?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived