Mythril Golem worth?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Rage of Bahamut
  3. Mythril Golem worth?

User Info: axnfyre

axnfyre
5 years ago#1
Would this be worth more now with prewar or less? I'm not looking to keep this but don't understand the card values very well yet. Would this be a good time to trade it and would I be looking for a HR 1:1 trade or more or less??
All help appreciated, thanks!
IGN: aznfyrel

User Info: drewzi

drewzi
5 years ago#2
what are you looking to get?
IGN fa pmonster20 (no space), search fa p (no space) , click gods, I'm 3rd one down.

User Info: dharkless

dharkless
5 years ago#3
more, probably 2 hr's for it easy, its a darn good demon hr for the war, and as it progresses more people will want it. my guess would be try to get 2hrs and a handful of powder if you want to trade it

User Info: samshio

samshio
5 years ago#4
at the moment golems/ares/master gunner are worth a bit more than normal HRs. slightly less then 2 HRs.

you should be able to get HR+some HP

User Info: Wishhiker

Wishhiker
5 years ago#5
Got rid of 2 Ares today for 2hr each, one trade was with extra 750k the other got a zerk back. They are that much stronger in this event too.

User Info: axnfyre

axnfyre
5 years ago#6
Would brunnhilde, cybele, ilmatar or lovely elf all count as 'normal HR' that could be possibly traded for 2:1 right now?
Also, I was wondering if there was a general measure for how much SR or SSR would be worth in terms of HR or HP. Around how many (rough range) R/HR would equal a SR, or would SR and SSR only be tradeable with other cards of the same rank?
Thanks!
IGN: aznfyrel
  1. Boards
  2. Rage of Bahamut
  3. Mythril Golem worth?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived