Nepstation Reviews, special reward?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
  3. Nepstation Reviews, special reward?

User Info: FujibayashiSuzu

FujibayashiSuzu
4 years ago#1
I swear I remember them saying there's a special reward for getting 40's on every chapter in the game?

Just trying to confirm, because I SWEAR they said that, but maybe it's the Millionep...

User Info: moneythegale

moneythegale
4 years ago#2
nobody knows, since you get some quests that are impossible to complete in the chapter given to you.

Now there is a reward for answering all the questions in the nepstation quiz show correctly for every chapter. 1,000,00g wooo~

You get a trophy for getting a perfect score of 40 for 1 chapter.

User Info: SA200

SA200
4 years ago#3
Nope, no special reward for getting a 40 on every chapter. I've done it myself after getting the normal ending & going for the True ending on my second playthrough. There's two quests which can't be done in chapter 5 & 7(?) since they're in post game dungeons
Rate this fetish: Dat Ass ~ Mr_PotatoHeads
It's not a fetish. It's a way of life. ~ EmeralDragon23

User Info: FujibayashiSuzu

FujibayashiSuzu
4 years ago#4
SA200 posted...
Nope, no special reward for getting a 40 on every chapter. I've done it myself after getting the normal ending & going for the True ending on my second playthrough. There's two quests which can't be done in chapter 5 & 7(?) since they're in post game dungeons

Huh interesting. I swear they said there was a special reward for 40'ing the whole game, but I guess I was imagining it...

And I already long ago figured it's not possible to 40 the game your first run anyway - some of those boss mobs are just way too powerful.

User Info: The_Green_One

The_Green_One
4 years ago#5
It's saying that if you get all millionep quiz questions right in all chapters you're rewarded with one million credits.
Active Disgaea 4 player! PSN: Malachite12
  1. Boards
  2. Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
  3. Nepstation Reviews, special reward?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived